The oral arguments in the cases on the list below may be heard by linking to The Oyez Project of Northwestern University, which offers recordings of oral arguments from about 1,000 Supreme Court cases.
Once you arrive at the Oyez Project of Northwestern University please follow these instructions:
- On the opening page, look to the upper right hand corner where you will find a Search box.
- In the Search box, type in the name of the case you want to hear and click “Search.”
- The “Search Results” page will appear with a chart listing arguments for which audio is available.
- Find the name of the case in the first column of the chart and click on that case name.
- The “Media Items” page will appear and a green box with an icon of a speaker.
- Click on the icon to begin the audio of the case.
Click on any of these sample cases below for a direct audio link