- Publications by Clare Cushman
- Table for Nine: Supreme Court Food Traditions and Recipes
- The Supreme Court Justices: Illustrated Biographies
- Black White and Brown
- Chef Supreme
- Supreme Court Decisions & Womens Rights
- The Jewish Justices of the Supreme Court Revisited: Brandeis to Fortas
- The Federal Courts
By Clare Cushman, Editor. Foreword by Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
Describes the background and impact of more than 75 Supreme Court cases from the post-Civil War era throughout the 2000 term on topics such as maternity leave, sexual harassment, reproductive rights, single sex schools, child custody, military service, as well as discrimination in employment, government benefits, and property rights. Written for the general reader, this illustrated reference work also features profiles of many plaintiffs and advocates involved on the cases to give complex issues a human face.
"A great resource for reports and a handy reference tool for students and teachers alike" - Library Journal
"A paramount reference book and is one of the best sources on females and the Supreme Court for any researcher." - American Reference Books Annual