- Publications by Clare Cushman
- Table for Nine: Supreme Court Food Traditions and Recipes
- The Supreme Court Justices: Illustrated Biographies
- Black White and Brown
- Chef Supreme
- Supreme Court Decisions & Womens Rights
- The Jewish Justices of the Supreme Court Revisited: Brandeis to Fortas
- The Federal Courts
"His easy-to-follow recipes for everything from smoked bluefish spread to vitello tonnato are available for all to try, leavened with bits of his trademark humor.
And sprinkled throughout are photos (including the chef getup) and remembrances from his children, friends, and fellow spouses of the justices. It was Martha-Ann Alito, wife of Justice Samuel Alito, who helped spearhead the cookbook project. To honor his memory, she worked with other court wives to gather the best recipes and bring it to publication."